1. The power switch box must be a grounded power switch box to ensure safe use of electricity.
2. The laminating workshop is preferably a clean room to ensure the perfect lamination effect.
3. The dust on the equipment and on the laminating roller must be completely removed before lamination
4. When the laminating machine is running, it is forbidden to put your fingers into the two rollers to avoid getting your hands. The pressure of the machine's pressing roller is high. Do not touch it with your hands to prevent burns.
5. Do not disassemble the door panel of the chassis while the machine is running, to avoid electric shock or injury to the gear.